"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, September 23, 2011

Big sweaty mess

Let's just say I needed yesterday's workout much more than it needed me. 
Here is how it went:

Inc DB press 3 X 10-12
Inc flyes 3 X 10
Flat DB press 3 X 10
Cable crossovers 7 X 7-10
Left to take Hannah to a football game.....went back for....
45 min spin class (I haven't done one in a while and fell in love all over again, will be doing more)
followed by....
Bench dips w feet up 2 X12 w 25lbs  1 X 10 w 45lbs
Cable overhead ext 7 X 7-10



A sweaty mess!

Went back to pick Hannah up from the game, she has a new flavor of the week now, so she had to tell me all about that.  Then it was chores as usual at home.  Long day, but through all that happened it all worked out.  I must say a HUGE thanks here to the guy at Jiffy Lube, and even more so to Harley.  Both my hero's of the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment