"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, September 16, 2011

Dennis Wolf

This post came to mind and will not let me rest until I do it.  As all of you know I an an Arnold girl through and through, so when I look at the top bodybuilders of today it is very hard for me to say I "like" any of them.  Although, for the past couple/few years I have had my eye on one that I think represents a different package much more to my liking.  Now let me say here to clarify, I know my liking is not in line necessarily with what today's bodybuilders are paid to look like, but I don't care, this is my opinion.  For ads sake, and women of the world, yes, I agree with Tenecia, Phil Heath is quite something to look at, he has a gorgeous face (and body), but hands down for the body "type" I would rather see Dennis Wolf.  I love his long lines, the elongated V taper, shoulders that come forward and look like they are just perched there, the HUGE quad show, and most of all the tapered waistline.  Now here I go teeing people off.........he is the only one (I have noticed) that does not look like a BLOCK

 Where are the Arnold's with the beauty?  I want to see shape from head to toe.  I guess I am just daydreaming, Harley looks at me like I am a monster and have sprouted horns when I tell him all of this.....  The woman in me wants to see beauty (OMG, Harley will have a hay day with that one)  I can hear it now.......Crystal, they are not paid to be pretty, they are not supposed to look like what you see on a beach, that does not draw in the crowds which pays the bills...........whomp whomp whomp whomp...... It is just me daydreaming......




Go Dennis!!!!


    

1 comment:

  1. Did you just call Phil a block?!?!?! Those are fighting words!!! Just teasing :)

    I'm with you....I want to see someone who is a beauty (eye candy) and a beast (packed full of muscle!)...

    I am a Dennis Wolf fan...his physique is one to be admired...I hope he does well this weekend!!!

    T.

    ReplyDelete