"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sugar & Cancer (A must read)

Guys, this is something near and dear to my heart.....A serious wake up call, for all of us, but more so for those of us who are mothers.  Please take a look at this article Sugar and Cancer.  I have seen this before, but had slipped back into old habits and put this out of my mind.  This is enough to make me want to go home and clean out all of my cabinets.  Why do I even have that junk in my house!  When we are trying to lead healthy lives we all say "Why should my whole family have to suffer with me?"  We need to wake up, it is not suffering.  We are chosing to give our children a healthier life.  With so many things being linked to cancer and cancer being so widespread why are we contributing to a known cause in our own household? 

I plan to "clean" my household up and I hope you do the same if you have not already.

1 comment:

  1. That article hits near & dear to me. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete