"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, October 21, 2011

Accountability

I started this blog in part to hold myself accountable and to learn from others.  It has done both.  Bloggers are an amazing group of people. 

With that being said, I have decided it is about time to post some updated shots of me, so you guys can see how I am coming along.  One of the things I have "discovered" since I started this is that this is my life, my choice, no one can make me do the work if I do not want to.  This sport has taught me alot about myself over the last few years.  I look forward to what I can do from here forward.




 Pic from last night.

4 comments:

  1. like :) accountability is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that back girl! Impressive. Good for you, you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoooo! great job girl!
    keep it up! you are looking GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's the like button on this thing?? :)

    Lookin' good!

    T.

    ReplyDelete