"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, October 17, 2011

Catch up

Hey guys, I thought it was about time I did a "catch up" blog.  Let's start with training.  Honestly I have only been in the gym about 4 times over the last 2 weeks.  Bad, yes I know, been moving and getting signed up at a new gym and plenty more excuses where those come from too if anyone would like to hear them, but I am sure you are all good.  :)  My diet actually has not been too horrible.  Even if I have a "cheat" during the day my other meals are good.  Overall I have been keeping it clean and healthy.  I have cleaned out most of the sugary foods I had in my house.  This was very important to me, not just for me, but for my family.  Sugar=Bad!  That is all you need to know.  We get plenty of sugar from our healthy carbs and fruits there is no reason the eat a snickers every day or in my girls' case a pop tart.  Ok enough of the rant.  

This week the plan is to continue eating clean, and to get in the gym every day.  Oh, speaking of gyms, I am really not very happy with my new gym.  Its one of those 24 hour places.  Not that I have anything against that, but the equipment is lacking in my opinion.  And the lay out is pretty screwy.  Going to try to make it work this week.  Maybe after a solid weeks worth of training it will seem more like home.  I sure hope so. I will leave you with this:

"If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people."  ~Virginia Woolf
 

No comments:

Post a Comment