"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Yoga take me away!

Maybe I should rethink Hannah working in the office with me.  Filing should be an easy enough task for a 13 year old, apparently not.  Enough of that!  Stress me no more.


Yep, this is my child right now, cute, but seriously messing up.  :)

My posts lately have been short or pictures.  Honestly, no time for much more, but I want to keep you in the loop.
My workouts have settled down to this split which for now is working well for me:
Sunday:  Cardio or off
Monday:  Legs with emphasis on quads and light calves
Tuesday:  Back and chest with more attention to heavy on back
Wednesday:  Hammies and glutes with light calves (sore right now from this on last night)
Thursday:  Bi' and Tri's & YOGA class~ looking forward to yoga right now, particularly dead mans pose!
Friday:  Shoulders
Saturday:  Integrated Conditioning & tire flipping


Diet was cleaned up some this week, but still allowing myself "snacks" if I want them.


The name of the game right now is Maintain.  Hopefully as the hand heals more I plan to play around with Olympic style lifting and crossfit.  Also, I am toying with the idea of running a 5K.


Hehee, my tire is a little bigger than this one.


And a little smaller than this one.
  

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I always look forward to Savasana. They say it is the most important posture and the hardest to learn! :)

    ReplyDelete