"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Saturday, June 18, 2011

A little bit of Emily Sterling (again)

Guys, I LOVE this one!  You know I do some crazy stuff on Saturdays to really shock my body.  Well this morning I decided to try another of Emily Sterling's workouts and it delivered as promised.
Here goes: 
Do 1 minute intervals of each and repeat.  I went through twice, should have done 3, but wanted something to be left for my tire flipping.
Pullups into pushups
Kettlebell swing into squat
Leg raise while holding BB overhead (laying down)
Alternating knee ups
Push up with upper body jump
Straddle box jump
Pushup row with DB
Lay on floor do windshield wipers with legs
Weighted step ups with bicep curl
Wall ball squat w overhead BB ext
Alternating lunges w alternating laterals
V ups
Crunches with hand and ankle weights or balls
After twice through I went outside for some "jail house" style tire flipping (as Harley says). 

Incredible workout.  Was soaked when I left, but felt oh so good to get it done.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment