"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sharing Inspiration

Here is what I dream of doing everyday, but will get to do in August.


Not all that into "sexy" women's pics, but I LOVE the strength of this shot.


The male form is Beautiful!


Really cool, think of how many times it took to get this shot just so.



Again, men are beautiful creatures. 


I wish Harley would let me take some shots like this of him.  :(



2 comments:

  1. Hey (sorry...can't find your name anywhere on here?) Thanks for dropping by my blog. Love the pics in today's post, especially the 2nd one. Muscular & lean I think IS sexy, and this shot shows a nice balance. And I just love 'arty' shots.

    ReplyDelete