"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happiness in small measures

First off I want to let you guys know this is going to be a work in progress.  Not sure how much I will post, how personal or not I will get, but maybe someone might read this and get something out of it. 


Since my body did not change like I thought it should, I started looking up reasons why.  What I have found is that my cortisol levels are probably high.  With quite a bit of stress in my life and a few other issues it makes sence.  Of course I am not a doctor nor have I been to see one, and likely will make these types of calls from time to time based on all that I read, I decided to see what I could do about it naturally, of course.  Starting this past Monday I have been taking a vit. C, Omega 3,6,9, B complex, and combo Magnesium, Zinc, & Calcium pills each morning.  My energy levels are GREAT, my overall mood has improved, and I am sleeping better.  My lower stomach has not gone down much, but there is always next week. 
Also, I am very happy to report my measurements have decreased, all except my legs..........I swear as I have told Harley over and over.........those will be the very last to "come in".  The curse of womanhood!


TIP:  Not personally mine, but worth the try.......Add natural lemons (juice) to your water during the day.  Will help with the cortisol issue too because of the Vit. C in lemons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment