"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, November 22, 2010

Looking forward to Thanksgiving

Most simply think of Thanksgiving as a time to eat and be with family and friends.  Both of those are in my plans, but I do intend to keep the eating part to more of a tasting, since I will have no way of knowing all that went into making the dish.  With your Thanksgiving this year try to have a small spoonfull of each thing instead of a huge helping and limit your deserts to the truely special ones and try a taste of each vs a whole slice or 3 of your favorite.  (You have to start somewhere)  :)

For me this Thanksgiving I want to let all of you know what I am thankful for.  Each night I pray for the health of my girls and that God place angels around them to protect them from all harm or evil.  Cierra & Hannah are my reason for being.  For being the mother and woman I am.  They are always 1st on my list to take care of and watch over.  It is interesting how different they are in their own little ways, but then so much alike.  Both are intelligent, beautiful, compassionate, and quirky.  My life has been full because of them and I am thankful for God gifting me with my babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment