"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pre Prep Work

I am starting this site for those who are interested in watching my journey in Figure competition.  At one point, I had thought I would post everything on my Facebook page, but to me that will be forcing my friends and family to read or view my progress.  By having this blog you can "choose" to sign in and read up or see my updated pics. 
This will be a challenge for me as I have never done this before, but one I am looking forward to and have looked forward to since I was 15 years old.  Many of you will know of my admiration and love for Arnold, but some of you will be hearing this for the 1st time.  When I was about 15, I fell in love with Arnold Schwarzenegger.  He has been my only lifelong crush.  (Nothing sick, I just wanted to touch)  :) 
So along the way if you have any Arnold favorites please share them with me.  Any and all will definately help me keep my eye on the prize.  (Harley have no fear, you are my one and only!)

1 comment: