"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Food

OK, not the hardest part, but definately a pain, is the food.  Each morning I get up to pack all or all but one meal of the day for me.  That means 5-6 meals in my little black bag.  That is all good as long as I have recently been to the grocery store and my fridge is full of everything perfectly healthy.  Towards the end of payday when it is time to go shopping again it gets hard to put together a full day of balanced, clean meals.  Plus I am trying to keep my calories around 2000 and that takes quite a bit of planning.  
Try to plan your meals this next week.  If you are only eating 2-3 meals a day try to add at least 1-2 more.  Balance out you protien and carbs and keep your fats down.  Let me know how you feel or if you saw any changes.  Good Luck!

Since I know you have been waiting for it, here goes.
My tip:  Pack your meals.  One, you know it is healthy.  Two, you know it is clean (not meaning dirty food :), but unprocessed, healthy food)  Three, you can easily keep up with your macronutrients such as:  fat, carbs, and protiens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment