"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, July 2, 2012

16 Days Until Vacation and 2 in. have to go

If you have been with me for a while you will know I had a goal last year before vacation to lose 5 lbs.  You can read the post here I Did It.  Well this year, I have decided I don't care about the weight rather the inches.  This is going to be a doozy!  I, in all my infinate wisdom, decided on a total loss of 2 inches. 
The goal:
.5 in. off waist
1 in.  off hips
.5 in. off thighs
2.0 inches
Doesn't sound bad!  I have 16 days to do it.  AND that will give me a total loss of 5.5 inches off for the Summer!  yay!  That is what I am more excited about. 

Can't wait for this view:

My babies they are just a little bit bigger now.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to them for selecting one of cinema’s quintessential families to promote their holiday offerings; it also serves as a reminder to take a break from the 24-hour A Christmas Story loop every now and again. Virginia Vacations

    ReplyDelete