"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Measurements and other

We leave in the morning for the beach and I can hardly wait!  My kids are not even near as excited as I am.  My thought was to lose a couple more inches before I left, but that didn't happen.  My diet, while being very good, was not near tight enough to make the changes.  I want to input here that I am in no way upset or even disappointed over this.  For the longest now, my workouts have been spot on, my cardio has been increased, and my overall diet is clean.  I am healthy, strong, lean, and for the most part stress free.  What else can I ask for with what I am doing?  If I want a full 6 pack I would have to tighten up my diet a bit more and honestly I am content with the slow but progress-ful changes my body is making.  So I plan to keep on my slow and steady path till September at least.  Then watch all of you who think I am too muscular now, because "you ain't seen nothin' yet"! 
I plan to post some pics from vacation after we get back, but here are some from yesterday.
Ignore the full trash can by the toilet, I know I need to find a better place to take pics.   :0)

Yes, I had just finished working out, hence the sweaty shorts......One thing I have to say here, Hannah, my youngest daughter was taking this picture for me and said, "Momma, it looks like you have butterfly wings on your back".  For those of you who know, I was on Cloud 100!  I can see them, she could see them, but I guess because of the crappy lighting in my bathroom, you can not see them.  One day they will show up in pictures!  :)

Have a great week!  I will be out till next Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing!!! enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEEEEE looking awesome!!!!!!!!!!have a fun trip!!!

    ReplyDelete