"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, July 27, 2012

Week review in pics

OK, I may or may not have literally looked like this Wednesday while on the phone with a long term client who finally pushed me to my edge......

And again, I may or may not have had a gas issue this week since I have started taking DIM Plus again.  It's really embarrassing!

At one point this week, it crossed my mind to take some time off.....
needless to say, that IS NOT AN OPTION!

Yes, I have have a tough week with diet, while much better, still struggling some.
I keep telling myself that everyday I get stronger and even might resist those Quaker Dipped bars with my spoonful of natural peanut butter after my workout.....

And finally, definitely last, but not least.  I can remember about a year ago or so having Harley spot me while benching 40's.  Yesterday I pulled up my big girl panties and benched 40's for 6 with no help.  Can you say I WILL be benching 45's next week!  Heck yea!!


1 comment:

  1. awesome on the 40's!!!!!!
    hang in there with everything-next week will be better,and yes next week you will own those 45's!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete