"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, May 4, 2012

End of 5 weeks

As promised I have measurements, but 1st let me say I got a cord for my treadmill Wednesday and got my cardio started Thursday morning, so I have not gotten in the cardio time this week I had planned on.  My diet has been great, no problems with the cuts.  No cheats whatsoever!  Not even sure when I will put in a cheat, but definitely not this week.



Chest:  Before  35in   Now 35 in
Waist:  Before 28 1/2 in Now 28 in (.5 in drop)


Rearend:   Before 40 1/2 in Now 39 3/8 in (1.125 in drop) 


Thigh:  Before 24 in Now 23 6/8 (.25in drop)


Weight:  Before app. 157-158 lbs Now app. 154 lbs.

Things I am pleased with:  delt action, not that you can see much here, but when i am in the gym getting my pump on they are standing out more.  Rearend coming around, still needs tons of work, but I think my tread on high incline will take care of that.  Love the deep cut in my lower back, will be happier when the "love handles" are completely gone.  Abs, well they will come in when they are ready, but hoping to see alot more definition this next week.



2 comments: