"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, May 24, 2012

So Hyped!

Guys, I have been on the carb cycle for 1 week.  I measure every Thursday morning-notice I said measure, not weigh- and my measurements have moved quite a bit.  It is still not time to post pics or measurements, but I will be crazy anxious to do so next week.  (If only I would listen to the fitness genius, Harley, more often, if any of you who read this dare to tell him that I will haunt you)
My skirts for work have been looser and feeling much better, I guess that is what loosing 1.5 inches off your rear will do.  Nope, I didn't let that out!  Erase!  :)  Now you can see why I am so excited!  AND the diet is so much easier than I remember, crazy girl stick with the basics.

Different conversations over the last week have reminded me of this:


Then I found this pic of Bob Paris yesterday.  Please understand I am not lusting over the pics of men I post, far from it.  Since I 1st "met" Arnold at 15 years old, I have had a deep appreciation and respect for the people who are capable of being disciplined enough to fine tune their bodies into nothing less than a beautiful piece of art.  For more on Mr. Bob Paris go to www.simplyshredded.com and read about his journey.  His physique is simply beautiful, perfect lines, fit, as you guys know I don't like the "block" look.
Perfection!


Have a great one!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment