"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, May 11, 2012

Join me on Facebook and my week in pics

Crystal Holden......would love to have you as a friend there too.


Still trying to find my happy balance.  Right macro %, how much cardio, what lifting split.


I found this a while back and waited till now to post.  We all have decisions to make about our lives everyday.  Maybe this will help you with whatever decisions you are faced with this week.


I have an Aunt who contacted me yesterday to say she had lifted weights 2 times this week and was so sore;  Was I sure she should lift as heavy as she can every time.  I think you all know my answer, but this is for her.  Keep going, don't stop, weights will change your body for the better!


This week has been a struggle for me and being sooooo tired.  Early mornings and mid afternoons.  I honestly felt like doing this exact same thing every day this week at my desk.  What do you guys do to keep alert at work?


This is for a cousin of mine who I thought was backing out yet again this week.  Something to do with her child's summer schedule.  All of our children are super busy, we all make sacrifices for our children, but should you give up your health for them?  If you are having to take high blood pressure meds, have diabetes, thyroid issues, knee and hip pain, headaches, bowel issues, etc.... Don't you think you owe it to your family to make you the healthiest you can be so you can get out and enjoy life longer with them?


Nothing feels better than knowing your diet was spot on all day and you have just killed it in the gym.


Everyday, all day, for the rest of your life!



No comments:

Post a Comment