"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bicep Vein

Call me strange, whatever, but is there anything sexier than a bicep vein showing?  Not really sure why this is an attraction of mine, as it has been on my mind the past few days.  Maybe because we all know the level of conditioning you have to be in to make this "pop" or show.  Maybe because I think toned arms on males or females are like status symbols.  Or maybe it all goes back to when I was 15 years old lusting discovering Arnold.  :)








I CAN NOT wait till mine make their appearance again!

3 comments:

  1. OMG meee tooooo............ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get giddy like it's Christmas morning every time I discover a new vein! If I can get one to make an appearance in my shoulder, I will be a very very happy girl! :)

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get it soon! I can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete