"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Friday on Thursday

I pray my babies read this and it sinks in......

Lots of times we think we "deserve" _______.  Do we?  Even if we work hard, somethings are just not possible at this time. 

Whoever said Life was Easy?

And giving up and backing away is not an option.  Ever!

Whats your excuse again?

Jesus, please help me! 
(This has been the prayer on my lips so many times in so many situations)

I try to be better, do better, live better........be the best I can be for those I love the most. 
I hope they see it and that it is enough.


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I read this post tonight. It was so timely and just what I needed!

    T.

    ReplyDelete