"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, August 31, 2012

No News Is Good News

I pulled up Blogspot the other day while sitting on the couch with Harley and I looked at him and said, "it seems like I never blog anymore, I just don't feel like anything has changed enough to blog about".  I am not getting ready for a competition, I am not dieting drastically, I am not doing heavy research into any one topic, I am just doing.....

As I am sure you have heard here in Louisiana we have been dealing with Hurricane Isaac all week.  Thankfully, I am far enough inland that I was not affected like the ones further south.  Please pray for those who have lost their homes and businesses yet again. 

Even with the Hurricane going on, I have not missed a workout all week and have even put in a little cardio time.  Which gets me to my point, sometimes NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS.  My path to my goal is getting well beaten down, I keep my head down and plow away.  My workouts are on track, my cardio is better, and my diet is what is to be expected---clean for the most part with a poptart in the evening.  :)  Yea, I know I can do without my poptart, but I am enjoying it.  (For now) 

All of my poptarts aside, I am still making gains.  I took these this morning right after I woke up, so no food, no weights.  My back is coming along nicely and my arms are making huge leaps, so I am a happy woman!




1 comment:

  1. You're looking great! Sometimes maintaing is harder than working towards a specific goal (bulking or cutting)... This is exactly how I feel about my routine right now... nothing new to blog about. I have no interest on sharing articles since they're the same all over the interweb. I'm just enjoying my time in the gym and that's it! This is one of the reasons I have decided to blog more about recipes than anything else lol!

    Keep on Rocking girl!

    ReplyDelete