"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Week or so in Pictures

My, oh my, how I learn!

Sometimes we need a reminder.

As a mom, this is how I feel sometimes....

For my daughters, may you always remember this!

Sometimes we get pretty bogged down and forget this very simple thing...

I printed this one and hung it near my desk as a constant reminder.

There are no excuses like no excuses.

Run baby, Run!

Yep!

The 2nd to last was an eye opener for me, enjoy!

Not much to report here that I would report here.  (That is why I do the pictures, just FYI)  Somethings we all deal with that are too personal to put on a public forum.....I am no different.  I haven't blogged much, no excuses!  As far as my fitness journey, all is well.  I am working out most weeks 6 days, never less than 5.  My diet has been a bit of a struggle, well no struggle, I choose to eat what I am eating right now.  One thing I have learned is to not expect the results with the work you are not putting in.  While my diet is far cleaner than the Average Jane, I don't consider myself an Average Jane, so therefore it is not up to par.  Honestly, I don't know how long I will keep on this pace, we'll see.  I already know the next step, need to pull the trigger. 

On the flip side, as all of you mom's know school is back in.  I am in a bit of post summer depression-missing my time with my babies.  They are growing up so fast, I know that is a HUGE cliche, but trust me all you parents of young ones, it is so true!  Here is my senior and freshman....

Cierra, my senior!  (moms, do I need to say more?)
Just yesterday I was taking her to Pre-K....

Just took this one of her the other day when she got caught doing a rain dance, I love it when she smiles for real, so beautiful!

Hannah, my freshman!  (She is wearing cat woman converse)  :)

I took this one when she took me to see Step Up Revolution....just the two of us
She is so much prettier than she knows.

2 comments: