"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Last Saturday morning workout

Yes, I know I am a little late posting this, but better late than never.  I have had several people asking me for workouts and diet advise over the last couple of weeks.  While I have been good about posting on Facebook, Crystal Holden, I have not been so good about getting them out on here.  (I will try to do better) 

Every Saturday morning I open up my workout to anyone who wants to come join in.  People ask if I teach, my answer is "no".  This is my workout, tailored mostly to me, although I do show modifications for those who may need them.  Every two weeks I change up the workout, so it doesn't get boring and continues to challenge me and the others. 

This is last weeks workout (which a couple said was a much more watered down version of what we normally do)---
3 X 10 of the following
Deadlifts
Standing BB Shoulder Press
BB Squats
Hardly no rest in between exercises, but a rest after each full set.
Then, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 10 reps of
DB Squats & Kettlebell Swings
(on this last one everyone moves at their own pace till finished)
Followed by 4 sets of Abs and 15 min of cardio of choice.......

I am so proud of those who were there.  They really are doing so well to hang in there.


And yep, we did some planks......  Gotta love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment