"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Yes, Its Been A While

Not gonna go into how life is treating me, other than to say I have 2 teenage daughters; one in high school and one in college....life is busy!  I have missed you guys, and I try to keep up with everyone's blog.  (Love reading your posts, for some reason I can't always comment when I want to bc of computer issues, but keep them coming) 

Over the weekend I went to watch a few friends compete in a cross fit trial.  LOVED it!  I was like a kid in a CaNdY store.  Love being around like minded fitness peeps.  Everyone looked great, I even had a brief girl crush going on.  Really inspired me to add a little into my workouts - as cardio, of course.  So for this week I have decided to end every workout with a WOD and just because I want to keep track of them, I am going to post.

Monday:
Back:
DL 5 X 8
Wide grip BB cable row 4 X 12 (really worked on "holds")
DB row 4 X 8 (Finished off with 80's)
Straight arm pulldowns 4 X 10
Weighted hypers 4 X 15 (feeling this one today)
WOD:
AMRAP for 21 minutes-
Row 1000 m
Run 400 m

Loved the change of pace for cardio...

Here are some pics I took over the weekend....trying to whittle my waist down for Vaca next week ....TAHOE BABY!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Looking good!!! God I hear that, life is tough sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto to what lacey says!
    looking GREAT
    and I cant imagine life with 2 teenagers, even though I know my life with four kids will end up as life with 4 teenagers sooner than I think...

    oyvey!
    hang in there,
    and keep up with the WOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete