"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, February 8, 2013

A Little Friday Motivation

I have decided to make a motivation board for my bathroom mirror, I know kinda cheesy, but something I feel I need.  I want to have these beautiful ladies to inspire me when I am lagging or thinking about eating a poptart or when I think I can do without that cardio stuff.  These are pics I have found over time from several different sources, no, I have no clue who most are, but they are ALL awesome!

If you need a kick in the Derry Aire, or just to STEP IT UP A NOTCH!  Here ya go: 

I have thought this for a very long time, in much greater detail, so happy when I saw this pic posted.

This one is probably my favorite body of all, absolutely breathtaking!!


I fully intent to have this take a pic of me doing this pose one day...




DAMN!!!


And last but DEFINITELY not least, Miss Erin Stern!  Th'Woman!
Who wouldn't!  Jus saying...


2 comments:

  1. Seeing pics of Erin Stern always makes me want to go work out!!! :)

    T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I get an Amen! She always reminds me of going to the track for sprints! :)

      Delete