"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Some of Me in Pics

Pardon, some of these have language.........

As the lottery approached 500 Million, these sort of thoughts entered my head.....

Yep, yep, I have had to check on a few instances......

Sometimes, they can push me to a point, then.....

I only laughed for a while over this.....it got me through a rough day

So true.....esp. during the holiday weeks.....

Or just out period!


And AMEN!!  Don't get me to preaching!  Some people...just because your rear touches a church pew......




Aside from the jokes, all is well.  Slipped a bit after Thanksgiving and last week, but right back on track.  Working on a new split, all workouts designed for the next month, meals planned, supplements going down no matter how much they are starting to wear on me.  I must say again, life has been so much better in my 30's dear Lord I can not wait for my 40's!

Take care and Enjoy!
  

1 comment: