"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, December 7, 2012

Please help!

Guys, I don't ask for help very often, but I need you now.  Please tell me what you are taking to help your body recover as quickly as possible.  My split right now is 4 on, 1 off.  I know this is a tough split, I expect to be sore, just want to find something to help me through it.  Really only interested if you have used it and if it helped you, as I don't want to waste my money on a BUNCH of hypotheticals.

Thank you! 

5 comments:

  1. Uh, I do creatine and Glutamine in my post workout shake. I have always just done glutamine, but notice a big difference in how sore I get when I cycle creatine back in.

    I also have noticed a good difference in the feeling of my muscles when I 1-take a magnesium, calcium, potassium immediately postworkout and before bed to flush the muscles back with those minerals. And 2- use tiger balm on the muscle in question.

    I also have really good results with post-workout stretching in the steam room (or sauna). Hope this helps!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you. I am on creatine and a BCAA powder now. I plan to buy some glutamine this weekend. Thanks for your input! :) Have a wonderful Christmas.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry, I should say that I notice a difference in how sore I am NOT when I cycle creatine back in. :)

    ReplyDelete