"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Latest back workout and pics

Underhand pulldown 4 X 10
Rev grip cable rows 4 X 10
One arm DB row 3 X 8
Underhand BB row 3 X 12-15
Goodmornings ss w
Reverse hyper 3 X 15 ea

The other day in the gym a guy, who I know is happily married (because that matters), walked over to me and said, "Your back is looking great.  Your upper back is thick!  And you know that is hard to get."  Guys it made my day.







Wanted to do the "rounded off" pose or competition back shot for you guys so you could see my 2 "W's", but I could not hold the camera and take the shot right.  Maybe I can get Harley to take some for me.  :0)

I do apologize for not posting much lately, all has been more of the same.  Both of my girls are playing summer basketball and softball, so lots of games and practices, getting home late and busy weekends.  July should be a little slower for us.

Have a great weekend!  

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Your back looks REALLY great! Inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! Your back is really lookin' great!

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your back! lol

    Ive hurt my neck and now im not training...anything...its depressing I feel bleh...you're makign me want to get back it ....but must resist until im healed...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you look awesome! I admire you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the information that you have shared here with all of us. You have made it easier for us...

    Top online trainer

    Celebrity trainer

    Workout equipment

    ATG

    Online training

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this with us! Some really amazing features.

    worlds gym

    ReplyDelete