"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I miss you guys!

Life has been happening down my way as I am sure it has for you too.  Car repairs, 1st school dances, softball games, etc....  I used to pray for a boring life.  Now I just pray.  :)  I have so much to share with no time so I am going to keep it short and to the point.
I am on week 8 of a 12 week training program to build strength and some size.  It is delivering well as advertised.  Maybe I will post pics when I am done.  So, I am working out heavy 5 days a week and starting last week I am also doing 3 nights of crossfit too.  LOVE IT!!!!  The worst so far is absolutely the 64 burpees last Saturday.  I love that my heart rate is through the roof, I am working muscle and cardio at the same time, and I am pushed way past my normal comfort range. 

Food for thought:




1 comment: