"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, October 26, 2012

Body Parts

I took these this morning after waking up.  I have a question for you.....is that part between your peck and delt that is below but to the front of your armpit considered your front delt or part of your peck???  I know I should know this and will look it up later if no one answers me, but it is just an "overlooked" body part, IMO.

Many times I get on here to fuss about what I am NOT seeing or NOT happy with on my body, I thought I would share a couple of areas I am seeing improvement and getting happy with.....

Do you see the part I am asking about???  Wish I had a pointer.

The line down my back is getting better, hopefully as I lean out a little more it will become more prominent. 

Have a great weekend you guys!

2 comments:

  1. looking GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and i know what your talking about....its right at the cusp between being your pec and your anterior delt..
    check the link out-
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectoralis_major_muscle

    great work Crystal,proud of you!
    :D

    ReplyDelete