"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, September 24, 2012

And To Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street

Sunday morning I woke up with a twinkle in my eye, that day I have waited for had finally come.  (Cheat/Carb up/momma gonna eat it all day)  The day was planned, the goodies bought, all to do was to get it done.  1st, I wanted to go for a stroll as the weather here is quite nice and it was just 7:30am.  I get dressed, get out the door, a little skip in my step because today is going to be a good day!

As I near the half way point of my walk the strangest sight appears, a man astride a horse on the sidewalk of a very busy subdivision.  I quickly pull out my phone to snap a shot of such a sight, but fear I only got his A$$.


My joy only peaking as my phone starts playing Santana "Smooth".  How does the cars passing expect my hips not to move like I am a professional salsa dancer while that song is playing?  I don't know either, but somehow I managed to get down the sidewalk without embarrassing myself to badly.  Again near the end of my walk look who is coming towards me on my sidewalk..........



This time I had to ask for a picture, just couldn't resist.  It's not every day you see such as sight so far from the greenville pastures.  Needless to say, this set me up for a wonderful day!

Upon returning home, my mind quickly settles on my newest goodie.  You guys do not, or maybe you do, know just how hard it is for me to give up cereal and milk in my diet.  I could eat a HUGE Jethro bowl of cereal every morning!  It never gets old!  So look what I had 2 bowls of on my favorite day of the week:



Was not as good as I had hoped, but definately got the job done.  Later after making Hannah and Harley their favorite lunch I talked Harley into taking me and our lil puppy for a hike on one of my favorite trails. 



Have I told you his nickname is WCP- "World's Cutest Puppy", and I will have no arguements as to how cute your puppies are, I don't care, mine is the cutest!  :)


"Don't get it twisted"

And

The "Tree of Life"

I love those trees......

Back home my day continued as planned even better, as I had everything I wanted and did not even fall into a coma afterwards.



Must have helped my metabolism kick back in overdrive because I woke up at 3:00am with horrible hunger pains.  Now back to life as normal.  Workouts, diet, and cardio.




Thanks for taking the time to go down my Mulberry Street!


No comments:

Post a Comment