"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, January 30, 2012

Female Version of GSP

Over the weekend I posted on Facebook that I want to be a female version of GSP (Georges St-Pierre, the MMA fighter).  Each time I see him on tv or a picture of him somewhere I admire how well toned and muscular he is, not to mention I have watched training clips of him and he trains bada$$. 




No, don't get the wrong impression that I EVER want to be a fighter, I don't.  I like my face the way it is, but since knowing Harley and watching many MMA fights he is probably one of my favorites and I admire his hard work.  I always say I want to be big enough to do whatever I want to do.  Skinny is definitely out!  Sexy is bada$$ strong lean muscles!

On the flip, Harley wants me to change up my diet.  It is time for a change, just not sure of the % of macros yet.  The #'s look massive no matter how I run them.  My workouts are beautiful.  Loving the Y3T program I found in Flex, just got my new mag in and there was a Part 2 for weeks 7-12, I was like a kid in a candy store.  I am SO EXCITED to get started on the next 6 weeks.  I am on week 5 right now and can see HUGE results in my strength and definition is popping and I am nowhere near my lean weight. 

Got to go for now, so I leave you with a little something, something.....


Yea, that's how we do it!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! I also love that you read Flex. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love GSP, he is one of my favorite fighters!

    PS- Did you watch the Evans vs. Davis fight this weekend? OMG, probably one of the best fights I've ever seen. Him against Jon Jones is going to be amazing! lol I love MMA fighters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KD I love the big boy mags much more than even the lady mags. ;)
    Lacey oh yes we were watching. It is going to be good. Personally i would love to see GSP whip se A Silvia rump!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers!
    MMA Streams Reddit

    ReplyDelete