"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Brief Catchup

Happy New Year!  Workouts have been good, haven't missed any that I have not made up.  Diet has been horrible.  Did not follow my own advise about preparing food ahead of time and got caught up in eating what was convenient.  All of that is over and forgotten.  Now I jump back on the horse I fell off of and get to kicking.  Lesson learned! 

I hope all of you did a much better job than I did and you are well on your way to a healthier you for 2012!

To begin again we must start with what we have learned in the past, for me that is get back to the basics no one else better to demonstrate that from than the man himself:




1 comment:

  1. HAHA! I'm right there with ya. But, like you, forgotten and I don't feel guilty. It was the holidays afterall, I give myself that one time of the year to just go balls to the wall =) But, I'm good now and ready to start over.

    ReplyDelete