"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, July 29, 2013

No appologies!

This is my blog and one of the reasons I have it is to journal my journey of obtaining MY best body.  Let's face it, LIFE happens to all of us.  We can sit behind this computer screen and act as if it doesn't affect our time in the gym or our diet, but none of us are SuPeR HUmAn.  So, No Apologies today!  Yes, I am dealing, dealing in my own way.  Right/Wrong, who knows.....who cares..... 
 
MeMe's do speak to me.  Silly, might be, but I hope by sharing my little speck of the universe someone else might get just what they need-whatever "that" is. 

So, yes, I am busting it in the gym with all my emotions.  I plan to CRUSH back and bi's this evening in a way that every man in the facility will have jaws dropped and slide out of my way when I walk by.  My diet, other than my craving for fruit chews (only on the weekend) is pretty darn good.  Yes, I am "working out" 7 days a week.  Gotta quiet my mind somehow.  What time I am not working out, I am spending the last few seconds of having my oldest daughter home before she leaves for college next month. 
(Yea, you get the picture now, LOTS of emotions)
 







No comments:

Post a Comment