"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, July 26, 2013

Breakup

This time I had to make a decision about what is best for the long term.  Making this decision has been one of the hardest things I have had to do.  It's so different when the other person hasn't made you mad or hurt you.  I have worried about him.  I even tried to be a creeper just so I would know he was ok.  Overall, I know I am on the right path and that it will be better for him too.  All of that doesn't make it any easier.  In fact, I kinda feel like I am in limbo.  Waiting.....for what I don't know, but I feel like there should be this big epiphany.  Still not there yet...

So while I wait, these are some things that spoke to me this past week:






Life is what you make it.

1 comment: