"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

SCHWARZENEGGER

I just had to post this:


Thank you Ms. Ashley over at Live, Love, & Lift for sending it to me!  You are the BEST!  <3 Ya!

On an aside, I am about to go to Chiropractor # 3 in hopes of any answer other than injections, but do have an appointment with a Physical Medicine "injection" Doc July 1st if all else fails.  I am still working out in some form or fashion 6-7 days a week and getting after my diet.  My weight is holding steady, which is very frustrating, but not something I am letting control me bc of my physical state of the moment.  Do not want to bore you with details.....just get after it!

Later babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment