"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Friday, May 18, 2012

Carb Cycling

No pictures to post today.  I am seeing some slight changes, but not enough to post over.  My diet has been clean, biggest cheat is rice cakes with low sugar jelly, mmmm, makes me want one just typing it.  My body apparently LIKES this size.  Me on the other hand, would LIKE a little more muscle definition.  The muscle is there, I can feel it, see it, but I want it to "pop at ya"!  My love/trainer said  last week I should start carb cycling again, that it works for my body.  Ya, I know, I have just put it off.  Now, it is on!  I wrote up my plan yesterday and started it last night, see ladies you can start anytime like a Thursday night it doesn't have to be Monday morning!  At first when Harley mentioned it, I was kind of dreading it.  Now that I have put together the program, I am kind of excited.  Heck, I get a free for all day where I can have all the clean carbs I want, just not the fat. 


You guys have a GREAT weekend!  Make the most of it!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment