"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, February 21, 2011

Update

Hey guys, today I am home with my youngest daughter she is not feeling well.  So I have been using the day to "catch up".   I installed some shelves in the nook in my laundry room.




On Saturday I went with my oldest daughter, Cierra, to her ball tournament. 






On Sunday, we all went to Harley's mom's house to celebrate his and his aunt's birthday.





On to the big question everyone is asking these days.  How is my dieting and workouts coming along?  Are there any changes.  Well, not sure how to answer that.  Remember this is my 1st time.  Here is what I can say.  My weight and measurements are basically the same as they were at the beginning of February.  I have been told my chest is striated, even I have noticed it is more so than ever.  My butt is smaller and firmer.  My arms are my pride and joy right now, they are shaping up well.  My shoulders will be what they will be.  My abs are still not "out" as I would like, but I am 13 weeks out.  My legs are definately stronger than ever.  My workouts are exciting and hopefully as I lean down more, more defination will show in my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment