"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails." ~John Maxwell

Monday, January 3, 2011

Update......And Correction (22 weeks out)

I want to keep this brief, but let you know how it is going.  My diet started Saturday.  I chose to start with carb cycling.  Saturday and Sunday were my "low" carb days, 21 grams of carbs.  The 1st day I thought I was going to grab the bubble gum out of a co-workers mouth I was sooo hungry.  Then Sunday we went to see Little Fockers and I sat in the movie theatre next to one daughter eating pop corn and the other one waiving around twizzlers.  Then after the movie Harley and the girls wanted to go eat at IHop, so I ate my chicken and almonds on the drive to the restaurant and watched them eat choc chip pancakes, bacon, eggs, hash browns, strawberry crepes, etc.....  It is a miracle I didn't grab their food and woof it all down the moment they turned their heads.  :)  (Honestly, it was not near as bad as I thought it would be.)

BUT.......I measured this morning because I can physically see a change in my body after just 2 days and all of my measurements were down app. a 1/2 inch.  Of course, I talked to Harley about that this morning and he thinks I may gain some of that back over the next couple days as my carb count increases to 103 for today and tomorrow.  It will be interesting to see if it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment